- Your Security is Our Business.

Applying for your permit to carry cards

In MN:
Take your certificate and your drivers license down to the Sheriff  in the county you reside. Fill out the application. Pay them, counties can charge no more than $100. They give you a receipt
That say it is not a permit to carry and they have 30day from that day to approve.

In FL:
Your going to go to the Department of Agriculture website

Print out a copy of the application. And the first 8 pages of the application instructions.
It will walk you through how to answer each question and what you need to send in. You need to send in $112 dollars with your application.

In WI: Go on the WI DOJ website. It will walk you through what you need and where to send it in. WI only issues permits to WI residents.

Any question please email me at:

Thank you
Scott A. smart

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint